Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cause to Pause

A series of events over the past week have led to an interruption in my writing. We found out that the office where I work may close, which could mean that I will lose my job. We are supposed to find out more details next week. My husband had severe neck pain this weekend. Luckily, it was not more serious than a muscle strain, but it is hard to see him in pain.

In some ways, my life feels out of control right now. It was so great to read Lysa TerKeurst's post today to remind me that I can see signs of God being in control in spring flowers blooming. I know God will provide, and I am excited to see what He has planned next. Yet, I am still a bit anxious.

I have many thoughts surrounding these circumstances that I want share when I have more time. For now, I simply request prayers for my husband's continued healing and for me to trust in God and seek His will and guidance during this uncertain time. Blessings!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks for visiting today. I hope your husband is feeling better soon. I am going to be at She Speaks with Amy from Signs, Miracles, and Wonders. You'll have to look for us there! :)

Joyful said...

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for visiting my blog and encouraging me. I will be in prayer for your husband and your job situation. Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts as you share your journey in trusting Him.
Blessings,
Joy